Gururupa1ndonesia
Simple Plan Fans In Here! Loadin11

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gururupa1ndonesia
Simple Plan Fans In Here! Loadin11
Gururupa1ndonesia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simple Plan Fans In Here!

4 posters

Go down

Simple Plan Fans In Here! Empty Simple Plan Fans In Here!

Post by dinsa13m Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:57 pm

~WELCOME TO SIMPLE PLAN THREAD~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Simple Plan is a French-Canadian pop punk band from Montréal, Québec. The band has had no line up changes since its inception in 1999. Members are Pierre Bouvier (lead vocals), Jeff Stinco (lead guitar), Sébastien Lefebvre (rhythm guitar, backing vocals), David Desrosiers (bass, backing vocals) and Chuck Comeau (drums and percussion). They have released three studio albums: No Pads, No Helmets...Just Balls (2002), Still Not Getting Any... (2004), and Simple Plan (2008); as well as two widely marketed live albums: Live in Japan 2002 (2003) and MTV Hard Rock Live (2005).

Formation (1999–2002)
Simple Plan began in 1999 with the formation of a band named Reset by friends Pierre Bouvier, Charles-André "Chuck" Comeau, Philippe Jolicoeur, and Adrian White. Reset toured around Canada with bands such as MXPX, Ten Foot Pole, and Face to Face[/b], but only managed to gain modest popularity.The debut album, No Worries, was released in 1999, and Comeau left soon after to go to college. Two years later he met with high school friends Jean-François "Jeff" Stinco and Sébastien Lefebvre who were in separate bands of their own, and combined to create the band.Meanwhile, Reset released a second CD, No Limits (the two CDs would be re-released as a single CD in 2006, with liner note comments from Bouvier and Comeau). In late 1999, Comeau and Bouvier reacquainted at a Sugar Ray concert and Bouvier left Reset soon after to join Comeau. [David Desrosiers replaced Bouvier in Reset, but he too left the band six months later. This allowed Bouvier, who had doubled as the band's front man and bassist, to concentrate on the singing]

No Pads, No Helmets...Just Balls (2002–2004)
In 2002, Simple Plan released their first studio album, No Pads, No Helmets...Just Balls which led to the subsequent singles: "I'm Just a Kid", "I'd Do Anything", "Addicted", and "Perfect". Simple Plan is noted as saying that they were aiming at a pure pop-punk record. The name of the CD echoes the popular tag line for the sport of rugby, "No pads, no helmets, just balls."

The record was originally released in the United States with twelve tracks, ending with "Perfect". Enhanced and foreign editions came in several different versions with up to two additional tracks in addition to the original twelve. For example, the U.S. release contained the extra songs "Grow Up", and "My Christmas List", while the UK release contained the extra songs "One By One" and "American Jesus" (a live version of a cover of a Bad Religion song), as well as the two music videos, "I'd Do Anything" and "I'm Just a Kid".

The record also contained vocals from singers from two other pop-punk bands as "I'd Do Anything" included vocals by Mark Hoppus from Blink-182, and "You Don't Mean Anything" included vocals by Joel Madden from Good Charlotte.

In 2002, the year Simple Plan released the album, Simple Plan played more than 300 shows, topped the Alternative New Artist Chart, and played a sold out tour in Japan. In 2003, the band played as a headliner on the Vans Warped Tour — an appearance memorialized in the comedy slasher film, Punk Rock Holocaust, in which four of the five band members are killed. They would also play short stints on the Warped Tour in 2004 and 2005. Also in 2003, they opened for Avril Lavigne on her "Try To Shut Me Up" Tour. In addition to several headlining tours, they have also opened for Green Day and Good Charlotte.

The origin of the band's name is obscure. Band members have given various comical responses on this point, including that the band was their simple plan to avoid obtaining a "real" job. However, most likely, the name is derived from the movie "A Simple Plan".

Still Not Getting Any... (2004–2006)
In 2004, Simple Plan released their second album, Still Not Getting Any... which led to the subsequent singles, "Welcome to My Life", "Shut Up!", "Untitled (How Could This Happen to Me?)", "Crazy", and (in some markets) "Perfect World".

According to the bonus DVD of Still Not Getting Any..., while making the CD the members of Simple Plan thought of many names including "Get Rich or Die Trying" and "In The Zone". They decided on the name Still Not Getting Any... for a list of explained reasons. The most popular and most likely reason is that the members of Simple Plan thought that they weren't getting any good reviews, Bouvier once noting that they only had one recent good review in Alternative Press. Another reason may be because they were still not getting any respect. There are many more variations the band members have given, as anything can really be put after the ellipsis, including "better", "smarter", "funnier", and the obvious sexual connotation. Comeau once described the name of the album as "versatile".

In 2005, Simple Plan also released the live album, MTV Hard Rock Live, which contained live versions of songs from both the previous albums. The album came in two different versions — a standard one, and a fan pack edition.The standard edition included audio of the whole performance, an acoustic version of Crazy, two live videos of the performance of the first two songs "Jump" and "Shut Up!" and a small booklet of pictures of the performance. The fan pack edition contained audio and video of the whole performance in 5.1 surround sound, three acoustic tracks for "Crazy", "Welcome To My Life", and "Perfect", a 32-page color tour book, and an exclusive Simple Plan patch and pin.

Simple Plan (2006–2009)
After nearly a year and a half in support of "Still Not Getting Any...", the band ended most touring in February 2006, giving only a few shows, taking some time off, and beginning work on their third CD. As announced in Bouvier's official MySpace blog, Bouvier headed to Miami as on about March 21, 2007 to work with an unnamed producer, who later proved to be Dave Fortman. The band entered the studio for pre-production in Los Angeles on 29 June. On 15 July they returned to Montreal, to record at Studio Piccolo, the same studio at which they had recorded "Still Not Getting Any...." They finished recording and headed back to Miami and LA to mix the album. The final part of making their record was done in New York and it was officially completed on 21 October, though they later re-entered the studio to re-record some of the lyrics to the song "Generation."

"When I'm Gone", the first single from Simple Plan was released on 29 October when the band held a fan webcast. Simple Plan was produced by Dave Fortman (Evanescence, Mudvayne), Danjahandz (Timbaland, Justin Timberlake) and Max Martin known for his work with Avril Lavigne and Kelly Clarkson. On 17 February 2008, Simple Plan achieved their highest charting single in the UK. After the first two albums just missed the UK top 40, "When I'm Gone" gave the band their best chart position in the UK, coming in at number 26. On 29 November 2007, the band announced that the CD release would be postponed from the originally-scheduled 29 January 2008 date to what proved to be the actual release date of 12 February 2008. The Japan version, with two bonus tracks, was released on 6 February 2008.

Fourth studio album (2009-present)
Currently, the band is concentrating on recording its fourth studio album. It's been revealed that Brian Howes is producing. A song titled "Astronaut" will be on the album.
During the writing process of the album, the band collaborated with various songwriters such as Claude Kelly, Weezer's Rivers Cuomo, Matt Squire, Jim Irvin, Julian Emery, Michael Warren and David Hodges.
On June 18, 2010 the band presented a new song off their fourth studio album called "You Suck at Love" at the Bamboozle Roadshow 2010 in Cleveland, Ohio.
The group performed "Your Love Is a Lie" at the 2010 Winter Olympics closing ceremony.
The band confirmed a new track called “This Song Saved My Life" via their website page on August 25th 2010

Official Website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Twitter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MySpace: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Foundation: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SPCrew: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
dinsa13m
dinsa13m
Pecandu PES
Pecandu PES

Tim Favorit : Arsenal. Real Madrid

http://www.gururupaindonesia.com

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Simple Plan Fans In Here! Empty Re: Simple Plan Fans In Here!

Post by dinsa13m Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:01 pm

The Members Are:

:

Jeff Stinco
Lead Guitar

Early Life:

Chuck Comeau
Drums and Percussion

Early Life:

Sébastien Lefebvre
Rhythm Guitar, Back Vocals

Early Life:

David Desrosiers

Bass, Back Vocals

Early Life:e9a8:
dinsa13m
dinsa13m
Pecandu PES
Pecandu PES

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Muhamad Onny Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:10 pm

ane bukan fans simple plan tapi ane suka lagu2nya kang Simple Plan Fans In Here! 3843
Muhamad Onny
Muhamad Onny
OG Forum Moderator
OG Forum Moderator

Tim Favorit : AC Milan

http://nhiescreamo.blogspot.com

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by jeje22 Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:14 pm

wah simple plan ajip ya ane demen ama koalanya Very Happy

jangan lupa mampir disini juga Band Ajipp Very Happy download lagunya juga Very Happy
jeje22
jeje22
Regional Leader
Regional Leader

Tim Favorit : Chelsea FC

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by dinsa13m Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:20 pm

~Dischography~
[Studio Albums]

No Pads, No Helmets...Just Balls

Code:
Released:    November 15, 2002
Recorded: 2000
Genre:  Pop punk, alternative rock
Length:  46:42
Label:  Lava /Atlantic
Producer:  Arnold Lanni

No Pads, No Helmets...Just Balls is the debut album by Simple Plan. It was released on November 15, 2002. The band released four singles from the album. The album peaked at #35 in the US, and #29 in Australia, and received a 2x Platinum status in US. It was released under Atlantic records. The album has two collaborating artists, Joel Madden of Good Charlotte and Mark Hoppus of blink-182.

Track Listing
Main Tracks

1. "Shut Up!" – 3:03
2. "Welcome to My Life" – 3:22
3. "Perfect World" – 3:53
4. "Thank You" – 2:55
5. "Me Against the World" – 3:14
6. "Crazy" – 3:38
7. "Jump" – 3:11
8. "Everytime" – 4:03
9. "Promise" – 3:34
10. "One" – 3:22
11. "Untitled" – 4:00
12. "Perfect" (Live, Australian and Japanese Bonus Track) - 4:39

Bonus Tracks
13. "One By One" (Australia, UK and Japan Bonus Track.) 3:25
14. "Grow Up" (Not on the Malaysia or Canada releases/iTunes Bonus Track.) 2:32
15. "My Christmas List" (Hidden track after Grow Up in the US/Europe.) 3:57
16. "American Jesus (Live Cover Version)" (Hidden track in Europe/UK. Enhanced CD track.) 4:00
17. "Take Me" 3:30

Japan DVD Edition
In Japan, a limited edition CD + DVD combination was released first. Videos for "No Brains", "I'd Do Anything", and "Addicted" were found on the

dinsa13m
dinsa13m
Pecandu PES
Pecandu PES

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by dinsa13m Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:26 pm

~Music Video~

I'm Just A Kid

I'd Do Anything

Addicted

Perfect

Don't Wanna Think About You

Welcome To My Life

Jgn malu2 untuk buffer kang Surprised

Terakhir diubah oleh dinsa13m tanggal Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:16 pm, total 1 kali diubah
dinsa13m
dinsa13m
Pecandu PES
Pecandu PES

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by dinsa13m Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:27 pm

Simple Plan - Famous For Nothing
[Demo Song]

Cuz I’m Famous for nothing
I love my fame
so let’s talk more about me
I got no shame,
my sex tape is coming out next week

I’m so crazy
Cuz it’s good for the ratings
so take another picture for US Weekly
calling my friends
You call ‘em paparazzi

Turn up the lights, cameras a go
Get out the way
cuz I’m famous for nothing
Out every night,
My life’s a show
I’m getting paid
I can’t act, can’t dance, can’t write, can’t sing
No, I can’t do anything
Turn up the lights, I love the dough
cuz I’m famous for nothing.

Oh oh oh oh

Cuz I’m famous for nothing

Good press, bad press
it makes no difference to me
if I go to the grocery store
I make sure to call TMZ
When I go out
I get paid to party.
I’m always on the list
champagne, red carpet
You fly coach
I only fly private

Turn up the lights, cameras are go
Get out the way
Out every night,
My life’s a show
I’m getting paid
No, I can’t do anything
Turn up the lights, pile up the dough

I’m dating someone famous
it makes me even more famous it’s true
I can hear you people laughing
can’t you see the joke is really on you.
Now you follow all my ups and downs,
I’m filling up my bank account
I’m so big, I’m so important
You wanna be my friend,
just call my agent.

Say you only got fifteen minutes
and mine are almost up
I guess I’ll take the bus back home
when my spin off flops.

Turn up the lights, cameras are go
Get out the way
Out every night,
My life’s a show
I’m getting paid
No, I can’t do anything

I got the life, too bad they know,
Get out the way
Out every night,
My life’s a show
I’m getting paid
No, I can’t do anything
cuz I’m famous for nothing.[/CENTER]

Terakhir diubah oleh dinsa13m tanggal Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:18 pm, total 1 kali diubah
dinsa13m
dinsa13m
Pecandu PES
Pecandu PES

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by dinsa13m Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:20 pm

You Suck At Love
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, all we’re gonna hear about is LOVE and how fantastic it is. That’s great and if you have someone amazing to share this occasion with, we’re really happy for you and wish you all the best this Monday!

But for all the fans who are bummed to be single, just got dumped or got cheated on and are going through a tough time this Valentine’s Day, we decided that we had to do our share to help you get your groove back a little. We created e-cards that will help you get a little revenge on that ex that messed you up! So pick the one you like at simpleplan.com and send it to that evil ex-gf or bf, wear the shirt and let the world know what you think about them, send a link to a friend who just got their heart broken and cheer them up or just enjoy knowing that you’re not the only one that thinks that some people can really “suck at love” sometimes!

And maybe more importantly, enjoy the 1st official snippet of music from SP’s new album! That’s right, after more than a year of writing, recording and mixing, this is your 1st chance to hear a bit of the new record. Head over to simpleplan.com now to hear a piece of “You Suck at Love”. I know it’s a little short but don’t worry, we’ve got tons of updates to come so keep checking [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as well as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for all the news on the new music: album title, release date, 1st single, tour dates….IT’S ALL COMING SOON!

Thanks for your patience!

-Simple Plan

PREVIEW

dinsa13m
dinsa13m
Pecandu PES
Pecandu PES

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas